Sunday 28 September 2008

Media Diary Day 3: Grace R

today was only ever so slightly more exciting i'm afraid...... my life doesn't get all that exciting:

  • This morning i listend (0nce again) to the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 for 30 minutes in the car on the way to school
  • Later i browsed through videos on 'Youtube' for a media assignment. On the 'Youtube' page there is alwys advertising filling up any space on the page, to essentially make money.
  • I then spent 45 minutes of the lesson typing up my first 'Media Blog' post, and i must admit sneakily trying to get onto Facebook, i didn't work!
  • That evening once i got home i read the latest 'Look' magazine for approximately 20 minutes.
  • Later i watched an hour of the latest Jane Austen spin off (don't watch it, they completely masacred the book).
  • before snuggling into bed i read my book, 'Forgotten Voices of the Second World War' for 15 minutes.
  • then i switched off my light and fell asleep.

No comments: